Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Death by television

I love my TV very much.I do not know how many articles i have read about side effects of television.If you watch it too much it makes you sad, anti social, obese....I do not care i love watching people live the life that i can only dream of.Imagine how i felt when i came back from work only to find out that i will not be watching any TV.There was no signal for my DSTV.Not knowing what else i could do i called Multichoice.After waiting for a few good minutes someone answered.I was still hopefull that i can watch Ugly Betty.I did as i was told , switch the decoder off and take the card off and take the card out and.....But nothing.Right before the lady who was helping me told me that i have to wait for the clouds to disappear and hope for a signal as there was something wrong with my decoder, she asked me if i wanted insurance on my decorder and if i wanted to change my payment options.This was all to make my life easier but i said thank you i will pay cash and will only take insurance on my decoder if i will be gauranted signal all the time.I knew this was not posible but i got the reaction i wanted.Silence.....its still a bit quite without tv ,my laptop will have to do for the night.Hopefully the clouds will disappear tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment