Friday, February 6, 2009

And then he was gone

I have been with my man for almost two years and to be honest i did not expect to be with him for this long.We started off as shag partners and things progressed from there and i couldnt be happier.Yes some hook ups end up being relationships...We have been living together for a couple of months and i love it.But now he might be moving away for work.I happy for him but not happy at the same time.I was the one sending him links for jobs so i am to blame.All i can think off is who is going to spoil me now.Cook for me and change towels in the bathroom and pack lunch for me.I know he spoils me and i didnt teach him anything think.He came well trained.If he goes i am going to miss him like crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment